- Founded in 1982 with strong focus on process heating technology
- Family-owned company with headquarters in Germersheim, Germany
- Global player with customers worldwide and a sales and technical support office in Beijing - China
- We stand for highest quality standards with our own in-house production
- Headquarters is in Germersheim, Germany
- Customers’ satisfaction is the most valuable asset for us. We are proud to contribute to our customers’ success.
- Long-term partnerships with our customers, suppliers and service providers are a strong basis on which stable and mutual benefits are achieved.
- Innovation is a key to success. By applying advanced technologies we design most efficient systems.
- All-round design solution for complete systems
- Based on our successful long-term engineering experience we prepare the most suitable technical concept and the most economic commercial proposal. Our design department creates 3D-design and engineering drawings, calculates and simulates the fluid stream inside the heaters, using special software to guarantee the safety of the system.
- Our Production department uses state-of-the-art technologies and procedures for bending, cutting, welding, NDT, wiring, configuration, simulation and testing for a safe and smooth operation and monitoring.
- Highest standards & quality control
- AURA is the holder of major national and international quality certificates and licenses. This includes ISO 9001:2015, PED/AD2000 (Europe), ASME U-/S-Stamp (USA), Manufacturer License (China), EAC TR-ZU (Russia & Eurasian Customs Union), BV-Offshore, DNV-Offshore, Steel Construction acc. to EN1090. We also meet the highest quality standards in design and manufacturing acc. to DIN4754, VDI3033 and TUEV.
- Highest reliability and safety for any application in industrial processes
- In order to guarantee a long lifetime of the system even under extreme conditions such as marine or desert, safe and durable systems are designed and produced, incorporating experience gained during the last 33 years.
- Module design and delivery in skids
- All components are easily accessible, mounted to a steel skid, pipe-connected and quality-checked. The electrical devices are connected, configured, and performance-checked. The connection points to the on-site equipment are easily accessible. Safety and short assembly time are ensured by electrical wiring and complete quality checks in the workshop.
- All competencies in-house: We accompany our customers from task definition, through project planning, system design, production and documentation to the after-sales service.